Saturday, November 27, 2010

Kneepitsexual

"Hey... Is squeezing it behind the knee is all you need?" That's what she asked in the picture above... And that is what I ask of this sexual act... Does squeezing it behind the knee really do it?


In some pictures from Danbooru, it seems to be enough. There aren't too many of them, but looking up "kneepit_sex" will show you that there are more than just appreciating knee pits.

You'd think 3 holes would be enough... But there's always another way to squeeze that little bit of ketchup at the bottom of the bottle. Ok, that analogy doesn't make sense...

Usually with many dicks and only one woman, there are never enough place to put those dicks... So that's where the pits come in. Usually the armpit gets first billing since it's close to the face, but if you think about it and see in the picture above, the knee pit can be quite close to the sweet spot where the nectar comes out...

Seriously though, I'm quite delirious and somewhat distracted as I write this. I may just be bullshitting throughout this whole post. Honestly I don't know what I think of this... I just felt like posting these pictures, particularly since I haven't posted anything for a while... =P






Hmm... I guess knee pit sex and foot job go hand in hand... Or is she just flexible? Let me try that position right now... Oh, I guess it's not that hard! Don't have to be flexible or anyth... Why are you looking at me like that?

Don't forget there's always the non-dick knee pit sex. Always nice to see some yuri and knee pits together.
Reimu likes the taste of Suika's knee pit, I guess? I wonder what it tastes like...


Oh yes... I like where this is going... Continue ladies!

Lastly... One of the most unique pictures I've seen for this one of a kind unique post about knee pits sex... Knee pit on knee pit! We have called it... Knee pit tribadism!

For now that is all for kneepitsexuality... I've taken what I can for knee pit sex. These are but some of the best of what's out there. Others you may find on Danbooru. And it is great to hear that what was once always in the back has come forward to the present! It is MY PLEASURE to link this great post by someone other than LS about knee pits! Thank you Kei of Project Haruhi to bring us a new day... Happy Kneepitsgiving!

2 pantsu:

Anonymous said...

i've done this once with my wife. While its not first place in terms of places to fuck but its by no means an unpleasureable experience. The after effect is key though. The cum running down the inside of her leg towards her knickers :3 its kinky thats for sure!

Ecchi Manga Blog said...

It seems this blog is inactive for more than a year, I wonder if they will keep posting eventually.

Post a Comment